As team members and culture-carriers of Chris Raper & Associates, we:
- Place the interests of our clients above those of the organization and our own personal gain.
- Communicate and act in a manner that is fair, accurate, and transparent.
- Are competent, diligent and respectful with clients, prospective clients, suppliers, colleagues and other participants in the global capital markets.
- Exercise independent professional judgment when conducting investment analysis, making financial recommendations, executing trades, and engaging in other professional activities.
- Honour the confidentiality and trust our clients afford us.
- Improve our professional expertise through continuous education and lead others by example. We view mistakes as a great learning opportunity for improvement of existing practices.
- Uphold the rules that govern the capital markets.
We invite you to hold us to these standards.