Is There a Fit ?
Generally speaking, our clients are entrepreneurially-minded people who:
- Have investible assets of $1,000,000 (or a plan to get there within the next three years).
- Are willing to commit the majority of those investible assets to our core investment program, The Dividend Value Discipline™.
- Prefer to be involved from a big-picture perspective and do not want to be involved in the day-to-day responsibilities of managing the portfolio.
What Makes Us Different?
- Our core program, The Dividend Value Discipline™ is discretionary. This allows us to make timely buy and sell decisions without having to contact you.
- We own what our clients own. We buy when you buy; we sell when you sell.
- Our security analysis is done in-house and we have an analyst with the Chartered Financial Analyst designation on the team.
- We offer a comprehensive approach to wealth management. From insurance policies to estate planning, we cover all the angles unique to your financial situation.
- Each quarter, clients receive a copy of The Progress Monitor. This outlines your performance (annually and since inception), on an account by account and household basis, all net of fees.
- We operate The Dividend Value Discipline™ using our unique “Buys Only Approach”, which means that unlike the majority of our competitors, we do not invest your funds in the model portfolio on day one. Instead, we buy only those securities for you which become attractive on a go-forward basis.
- We report to you (via email) within one week after each new purchase or sale within The Dividend Value Discipline™ program, informing you on the rationale for each decision.
- We keep you up to date with regular communication pieces such as The Strategist, The Opportunity Update, and The Dividend Value Discipline™ Quarterly Market Commentary. They are all designed to keep you informed on the portfolio and provide market insight.
- We have developed a team of specialists, all knowledgeable and passionate about creating exceptional value for you.
Becoming a Client
The first step in becoming a client is to let us know that you are receptive to receiving a copy of our introductory package. This includes a detailed description of our team and the services we offer, as well as a CD recording of our quarterly audio production, The Opportunity Update. Once you review this material, you should have a good idea of whether or not a meeting is in order.
We will follow up one week later, and are looking for one of the following answers:
- I am interested in sitting down with you for an “Is There a Fit?” meeting.
- I am not interested in meeting at this time, but I am receptive to keeping in touch via joining your distribution lists for The Strategist and The Opportunity Update.
- I am not interested in meeting and do not wish to keep in touch.
The “Is There a Fit?” meeting is a venue for both parties to learn more about each other, in order to determine whether or not there may be a basis for working together. We encourage prospective clients to get all of the tough questions out on the table.
We will not pressure you into making a decision on the spot, and similarly would appreciate the same. Instead, we will follow up a week later to determine what the next steps (if any) are.